Download Free Ringtones for Android & iPhone

danielhowell

Download Free Ringtones for Android & iPhone

Postby danielhowell » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Downloading free ringtone for your phone has never been easier.Here, we have a list of 12 Best Free Ringtone websites you can use to seamlessly download ringtone of your choice.The database of ringtones on the Myxer Ringtones app is updated daily and users can submit their ringtones. Users can also personalize the ringtone using the app. There is an option of remixing the song and you can set the final result of your remix as the ringtone for your mobile phone. Also, there is an in-built recorder on the app which lets you set the recording as a ringtone.

alexanderdebrahan

Re: Download Free Ringtones for Android & iPhone

Postby alexanderdebrahan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Zedge is my all-time favorite website for downloading ringtones. The website is clean and has a huge library of ringtones. And the best part is, you don’t have to sign up to download the ringtones. Just search for the ringtone of your choice, playback to confirm your selection and hit the download button. You will have the ringtone downloaded to your phone in seconds.

johnpketchum12

Postby johnpketchum12 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:56 pm

alexanderdebrahan wrote:Zedge is my all-time favorite website for downloading ringtones. The website is clean and has a huge library of ringtones. And the best part is, you don’t have to sign up to download the ringtones. Just search for the ringtone of your choice, playback to confirm your selection and hit the download button. You will have the ringtone downloaded to your phone in seconds.

Tones7 website may not have a user interface that is as fancy as that of Zedge but it has more features. For one, you can search for songs from 28 different genres. There’s also a ‘popular ringtones’ category to make your selection easier. The webpage also displays the ringtone file size and the number of times the ringtone is downloaded. Like Zedge, there’s no need to sign up to get the ringtone. There are a few ads on the website but none of them were too intrusive.

danielhowell

Postby danielhowell » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:56 pm

mobile9 started as a website providing apps and games for Nokia phones running on Symbian OS. The company has come a long way and today offers not only music but also ringtones, books, and videos. The ringtone library is huge. You will find really fancy ringtones on the website. However, mobile9 is a website that I wouldn’t recommend to everyone.

alexanderdebrahan

Postby alexanderdebrahan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:57 pm

danielhowell wrote:mobile9 started as a website providing apps and games for Nokia phones running on Symbian OS. The company has come a long way and today offers not only music but also ringtones, books, and videos. The ringtone library is huge. You will find really fancy ringtones on the website. However, mobile9 is a website that I wouldn’t recommend to everyone.

Melofania lets you do more than just download ringtones. You can upload your favorite song, trim it to the section you like the best and download it on your phone. Not only that, but you can also extract audio from YouTube videos. All you need to do is paste the URL of the YouTube video and select the part of the audio you want to be downloaded. You will be able to then download the tune in seconds.

johnpketchum12

Postby johnpketchum12 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:08 pm

While there’s no categorization of different kinds of ringtones, you can search the ringtones either by using the search bar or by going through the ringtones alphabetically. You can select the track of your choice and download the file without signing up to the website.

farrhunt

Postby farrhunt » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:30 am

Thanks for sharing this to us. Nice to see this here. The hotstarapp is a live streaming app that lets you watch your favourite Indian TV shows, movies and sports. Hotstar is India's largest streaming platform. Get more about hotstar for pc here.

Pawarnikhil

Postby Pawarnikhil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:34 am

Great share! Keep it up!
Software Testing Course in Mumbai

milanjoy

Postby milanjoy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm

I have purchased an android phone recently and i am looking best place to buy diamond rings for a good ringtone for that. The tunes that are in built in the mobile was not good for me. I think i have got a suitable one from here. Thank you so much for sharing the download link here.

Return to “Arduino”