Before his older brother Matt was hired by the Green Bay Pa

panxing18

Before his older brother Matt was hired by the Green Bay Pa

Postby panxing18 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:47 am

ckers this week Brett Jones Jersey , San Francisco 49ers receivers coach/passing game coordinator Mike LaFleur was just an average joe. Now, however, he’s quite the popular guy, but his current employer is telling everyone that he’s not available.Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that the Minnesota Vikings are one of three teams that were denied permission to speak to the younger LaFleur by the 49ers. The Packers and the Cleveland Browns were also denied permission to bring him in for an interview.It hasn’t been made clear in what capacity the Vikings might have been interested in having Mike LaFleur fill on their coaching staff. The only currently known openings for the Vikings are the offensive line coach position and the special teams coach http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hughes-jersey , neither of which it would appear Mike LaFleur would be a fit for at first glance. The Vikings don’t have a specific “run game coordinator” or “pass game coordinator” on their staff as many NFL teams do today, so maybe that would have been what the interview was for.However, we’ll likely never know what the Vikings’ interest in bringing in Mike LaFleur would have been. There was interest, however.Also Womens Tom Compton Jersey , for purposes of context. . .and apologies for the awful quality, but it’s the only version of this that I could find that wouldn’t auto-play.The one where we talk about the Bears and Packers Good Evening!Hey fellow DN’ers, I hope you enjoyed the Vikings win today over the 49’ers.Personally I was glad for the win but I thought the Vikings should have put the game away much sooner than they did.I’m on call tonight and it’s time for the first Sunday night game of the season and we’ll have the fun of watching one of our NFC North opponents start the season 0-1.I think most of us will be cheering for the Bears, but hey if you want to cheer for the Packers go ahead.....I wouldn’t tell us in the thread though.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our NFC opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. Personally I don’t want the either team building early momentum (yes I know it’s early in the season) but both of these teams are improved as compared to last year if you believe the talking heads.With that Kyle Rudolph Jersey , let’s be neutral....just kidding, Let’s Go Bears.Also, GIF’s are welcome in this game thread.A few rules though, these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-easton-jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner Laquon Treadwell Jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the Bears-Packers thread, just assume it’s sarcasm

Return to “Arduino”