The Chargers’ success as a team is resulting in plen

panxing18

The Chargers’ success as a team is resulting in plen

Postby panxing18 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 am

ty of recognition for the players who are contributing to it. A day after seven members of L.A.’s other team made it to the Pro Bowl Jatavis Brown Color Rush Jersey , receiver Mike Williams became the AFC’s offensive player of the week.It’s no surprise; Williams scored three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing) during Thursday’s 29-28 win over the Chiefs. He also scored the decisive two-point conversion, thanks to an out route from bunch formation that sufficiently confused the Kansas City defense to result in no one covering him.For the game, Williams caught severn passes for 76 yards. His touchdown run covered 19 yards.The outcome thrust the Chargers into the discussion for the No. 1 seed in the AFC Rayshawn Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , which would in turn relegate the Chiefs to No. 5.The 2017 top-10 pick, who had a disappointing, injury-plagued rookie season, has rebounded with 592 receiving yards and 10 total touchdowns. While that’s a far cry from becoming a top-five receiver Justin Jones Color Rush Jersey , Thursday’s night performance was a huge step in the right direction. 2019 NFL playoff predictions: Patriots and Saints projected to reach Super Bowl - Pats PulpitAccording to our picks, we will get a Patriots vs. Saints Super Bowl in two weeks — a battle of future..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers Gameday Open ThreadNew England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs open threadNew,120commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareNew England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs open threadDavid Butler II-USA TODAY Sports2019 NFL playoff predictions: Patriots and Saints projected to reach Super Bowl - Pats PulpitAccording to our picks, we will get a Patriots vs. Saints Super Bowl in two weeks — a battle of future Hall of Fame quarterbacks Tom Brady and Drew Brees. As can be seen Kyzir White Color Rush Jersey , however, only pick is rather lopsided: New England’s game in Kansas City is projected to be a tight affair and our panel sees it the same way.Chiefs vs. Patriots: game and score predictions - Arrowhead PrideI think the Chiefs pull out all the stops here. You don’t get to this point and leave plays in the playbook or effort on the sidelines. The locker room understands the magnitude and scope here. Not exactly sure what will happen, but this doesn’t feel like a game the Patriots have a great chance in. I think the line that is out there (Chiefs -3) is just begging people to lose money on the Pats. I think NE tries to shorten the game with a three-headed running attack and passes out of the backfield—that’s a strength for them. I think Chiefs get to Brady. I think Pat does Pat things. I think the Chiefs win.

Return to “Arduino”