Several Tips We Need to Know about Hot Air Stenter .
1. Check the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and safety protection devices before turning on the machine. According to the process requirements, set the temperature, and then turn on the circulating fan. During the heating stage, the host speed is 15m/min, and the cloth cannot be put until the set temperature is reached. After meeting the requirements, open the active brush wheel, press the cloth on the needle plate, try to make both sides flush, and at the same time put down the passive brush wheel and tighten the fabric. When starting the host, you should first ring the bell to inform the tail operator. When you put it to the rear of the car, you should put on the cloth at the fastest speed and tighten the fabric. The rear personnel should cooperate with each other.
2. The safety cover of the machine should be in good condition to prevent the needle cloth from hanging around the sleeves, and avoid fly out and hurt people on account of the chain break.
3. The emergency stop switch pulled by the rolling rope and the safety loss of the feeding cloth are reliable and useful. The machine needs to be stopped when the cloth is operated.
4. The grey cloth must be seamed and not allowed to be knotted to avoid damage to the rubber roller.
5. Before turning off the machine, the cooling should be reported to the hot-loaded heat transfer furnace room. Then stop the circulating fan operation, open the door to cool down, and run the main engine and the top exhaust fan separately. When the temperature drops to 80℃, the machine can avoid uneven heating of the chain clothing.
6. It’s of great importance to regularly check the heat transfer oil pipeline in the oven. If oil leakage appears, it should be dealt with in time. After the shift, the fly flower should be cleaned. The fly and oil in the exhaust pipe should be cleaned regularly to eliminate the fire hazard.
Click Flat Screen Printing Machine for further more information.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests